Product Code : HE02
Brand Name : HALLMARK ELECTRONICS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
Desoldering: Using Hallmark Desoldering Tool:
Cleaning and Replacement Of Tip:
- Plug the power cord into a power source (i.e. 230 V A.C)
- Allow the nozzle to warm-up for approx 10 min.
- Press the rubber ball for two times to insure the clean & free cavity.
- While desoldering press the ball and place the desoldering tip against the solder joint you wish to remove.
- When the solder melts release the pressure on the ball and solder gets suck.
- After desoldering immediately press the suction rubber ball two three times to clean the cavity of tip.
- Repeat the above procedure for desoldering.
- If the tip is jammed with the flux or solder after desoldering clean the desoldering tip by inserting the given wire.
- While replacing the tip turn the power off. Allow the soldering iron to cool at room temperature. Unlight the tip in anticlockwise direction with proper spanner. Replace the new tip & tight it properly.
- Supply Ability
- Required Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Required Week