We are a well established manufacturer of Desoldering Station to our highly honoured clients. It is widely used in the electronic and mechanical industries. Tested quality raw material and advanced tools and machinery are used in its making at our unit under the guidance and supervision of experts. Various quality inspections are conducted to ensure adherence to the prevailing industrial norms and standards. This assures optimum quality and desired performance of our Desoldering Station. Clients can avail it from us at competitive prices.
- Line Voltage: 230v /±50Hz
- O/p Voltage: 28v/2.5A
- Iron Wattage: 70W
- Fuse: 750mA
- Power Cord: 5A/1.5meter
- Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm type having suction power 500- 600mm Hg
- Net Weight: 5.2kg
- Outside Dimension: 260mm x 150mm x 110mm (W x D x H)
- Mains ON-OFF LED indication switch
- Set pot for temp. setting from 200deg.C to 380deg.C having Accuracy ±3deg.C.
- Actual temp. indicator LED display
- Fuse holder with glass cartridge fuse
- Polarizing four pin metal connector with proper grip & locking.
- Ergonomically designed ABS handle & grommet for wire protection.
- Element fitted with three self threaded screws in handle.
- Soldering iron with special burn proof silicon cord.
- High temp. Withstanding glass tube as a solder collector.
- Also air filter is provided inside the tube.
- Special diaphragm type long lasting vacuum pump for suction.
- Easily replaceable and long lasting element.
- Two different type of tips provided can be used as per the application.