We are a renowned manufacturer of Desoldering Tool for our highly honoured clients. It comprises of a wide range to fit the requirements of diverse clients. This is designed making use of high quality material and machinery at our unit under the professional guidance and supervision. Desoldering Tool is basically used for melting the solders. It is known for having a long working life and requiring less maintenance. Our experienced professionals take care of all the industrial laid standards by conducting various quality checks.
Using Hallmark Desoldering Tool:
- Wide Usage
- Quality Tested
- Reasonable Prices
- Prompt Delivery
Cleaning and Replacement Of Tip:
- Plug the power cord into a power source (i.e. 230 V A.C)
- Allow the nozzle to warm-up for approx 10 min.
- Press the rubber ball for two times to insure the clean & free cavity.
- While desoldering press the ball and place the desoldering tip against the solder joint you wish to remove.
- When the solder melts release the pressure on the ball and solder gets suck.
- After desoldering immediately press the suction rubber ball two three times to clean the cavity of tip.
- Repeat the above procedure for desoldering.
- If the tip is jammed with the flux or solder after desoldering clean the desoldering tip by inserting the given wire.
- While replacing the tip turn the power off. Allow the soldering iron to cool at room temperature. Unlight the tip in anticlockwise direction with proper spanner. Replace the new tip & tight it properly.