Owing to our rich industrial experience, we have been a prestigious manufacturer of Temperature Controlled Desoldering Station to our highly valued clients. It makes use of fine quality raw material and advanced machinery at our unit in compliance with the prevailing industrial norms and standards. Temperature Controlled Desoldering Station stands high on performance, quality, durability, reliability and has a long service life. Clients can avail it from us at pocket- friendly prices in the market among that of our competitors.
- Line Voltage - 230v /±50Hz
- O/p Voltage - 28v
- Iron Wattage - 80W
- Fuse - 750mA
- Power Cord - 5A/1.5meter
- Vacuum Pump - Special type long lasting vacuum pump Suction power - 500 - 600mm Hg
- Net Weight - 5.2kg
- Outside Dimension - 260mm x 150mm x 110mm (W x D x H)
- Mains ON-OFF LED indication switch
- Set pot for temp. setting from 200deg.C to 380deg.C having
- Accuracy ±2deg.C.
- Actual temp. indicator LED display
- Fuse holder with glass cartridge fuse
- Polarizing four pin metal connector with proper grip & locking.
- Ergonomically designed ABS handle & grommet for wire protection.
- Element fitted with three self threaded screws in handle.
- sealing with special burn proof silicon cord.
- High temp. Withstanding glass tube as a solder collector.
- Also air filter is provided inside the tube.
- Special type long lasting vacuum pump for suction.
- Easily replaceable and long lasting element.
- Two different type of tips provided can be used as per the application